QikServe® The Waiter In Your Pocket®
QikServe® enhances your customers’ experience by allowing your customers to order and pay for food and drinks straight from their smartphone.
QikServe® operates in a range of hospitality scenarios, from bars and restaurants to hotel room service and sport and entertainment venues.
Providing your customers with the choice of self-service through their mobile device increases customer satisfaction. This is demonstrated though an increase of up to 75% in the average order value.
QikServe® lets you connect with your customers through their personal device and understand what they like, providing exciting opportunities to engage with your customers, entice them with offers, and reward their loyalty. QikServe will help you get to know and talk to your customers in a way that has not been possible until now.
To download the App, search for QikServe in your App Store.
Recent QikServe® Posts
- QikServe® Open Check
- Portsmouth FC – Mobile First
- QikServe® coming soon to Southampton Airport
- Something To Cheer About
- Pompey Embrace QikServe Technology
- QikServe® at Edinburgh International Airport
- Summer is here and I want one of those buns!
- “I’ll Pay You More, and Tell You More About Me”
- Hearts first in UK with mobile app for food and beverages
- So, Mobile!
For a copy of our new white paper "Customer Engagement through Mobile Self-service in Hospitality", please Click here
Sign up for the QikServe® Newsletter
- RT @svenlatham: Impressed by @QikServe at @SOU_Airport - great idea. Order at table from phone, beat the queues. Shame I'm not hungry enough to try it today, Dec 04
- RT @engagePompey: So @tomdearie becomes a @QikServe customer....I knew he could not resist delivery pies forever:-), Nov 23
- RT @kingsleh: If I buy a pie today, can I be guaranteed a fork? #thatisthequestion @QikServe @engagePompey, Nov 23
- https://t.co/2mWoI34Olx, Nov 20
- RT @PompeyTrust: If you didn't get a ticket, support the lads in comfort @ Fratton. Watch the game on the big screen & get waited on by the @qikserve team!, Nov 15