QikServe™ is a revolutionary product that enables diners to place food and drinks orders via a smartphone. We have a stand (#5666) at the National Restaurant Association NRA Show 2012 in Chicago and we would love to see you in person. Why not make an appointment to get our undivided attention for a demo and discussion about how QikServe can delight your customers and turbocharge your business.
- Trigger happy with the check? Why turning a table too early is hurting your bottom line.
- Do your fans love their cellphones more than their teams?
- Totally tech-tastic dining: 6 reasons why eating out will never be the same again
- Love/Hate relationship: the secret between your customers’ emotions and their loyalty
- Musings from a frequent traveller, Episode 1: Feed me Seymore! Why mobile room service is a must for hotels
- Sell hard without the hard sell: 4 ways a softer touch can bolster your bottom line
- Loyalty gone wrong: 5 common mistakes restaurant operators should avoid
- 3 essential mobile self-service Travel trends that Hospitality can’t afford to miss out on
- Defending smartphones at mealtimes: why restaurants should put mobiles back on the menu!
- QikServe’s app wins deal with HMSHost International
- Generation Y (Gen-Y)
- QikServe at Oracle Micros Users Global Conference 2014