QikServe was founded in 2011 to develop mobile applications for the restaurant and hospitality industry. ‘Waiter in Your Pocket’ is a micro-location, self-ordering and payment services tool which allows customers to order and pay for food and drinks at their tables with their smartphones or via kiosk terminals.
QikServe has forged commercial relationships with industry players Oracle Hospitality, formerly MICROS, which is the global leader in enterprise Point of Sale and leading payment engines, such as PayPal , to develop one of the few enterprise integrated applications of its type in the world.
QikServe’s standard integration gives unique advantage to global hospitality chains who can now implement end to end, fully integrated, self-service solutions to their consumers within days.
The company has been successful in establishing leading big brand clients in Europe & the US and has also closed a recent venture capital investment round to underpin accelerated global growth.
Having proven the concept and acquired funding the objective is now to grow distribution Channels, direct sales and continue to further develop the product.
The Position (main purpose & objectives)
To deliver a differentiated product and take ownership of the project lifecycle across a number of different client sites. To develop an understanding of each client business and develop ongoing client & 3rd party relationships.
The role will be responsible for defining approaches, engaging multiple external organisations, creating comprehensive plans and driving those though to execution. The role will require the ability to manage the detail of technically and functionally complex Integrations, defining and operating robust governance processes including reconciliation, and managing transition into BAU with excellent stakeholder management throughout.
The role will be accountable for delivery to scope, time and budget, for overseeing all functions and processes relating to implementation strategy, approach and execution and will direct, manage and coordinate all aspects of delivery, including those provided by 3rd party suppliers.
Responsibilities (key tasks / main responsibilities)
- Delivering enterprise software implementation projects from sign off to go live
- Managing multiple 3rd party stakeholders; (eg. hardware partners, payment solution providers)
- Working for a growing start-up company where agility & flexibility is paramount to success
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years project management experience, ideally implementing software products with 3rd party integration
- A keen interest in new mobile technologies, particularly for the Hospitality sector
- EPOS systems or Retail sector experience would be highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use your initiative and work with limited supervision.
- Ability to deal with many strands of work simultaneously
Salary: Negotiable and based on experience
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your CV in the first instance with a covering letter to; jobs@QikServe.com