QikServe was founded in 2011 to develop mobile applications for the restaurant and hospitality industry. QikServe is a micro-location, self-ordering and payment services tool which allows customers to order and pay for food and drinks at their tables with their smartphones or via kiosk terminals.
QikServe has forged commercial relationships with industry players Oracle Hospitality, formerly MICROS, which is the global leader in enterprise Point of Sale and leading payment engines, such as PayPal , to develop one of the few enterprise integrated applications of its type in the world.
QikServe’s standard integration gives unique advantage to global hospitality chains who can now implement end to end, fully integrated, self-service solutions to their consumers within days.
The company has been successful in establishing leading big brand clients in Europe & the US and has also closed a recent venture capital investment round to underpin accelerated global growth.
Having proven the concept and acquired funding the objective is now to grow distribution Channels, direct sales and continue to further develop the product.
We are Agile, use Scrum Methodologies, and our Sprints usually last for two weeks.
We are looking for experienced Software Engineers to join our agile team and contribute to our exciting and innovative product. The person we are looking for will be a highly motivated, high-achieving developer with exceptional technical skills. We want someone who is ambitious, enthusiastic and has a great passion for properly engineered systems. The successful candidate will contribute to the development of all of our projects – iOS, Android, WEB and .NET apps along with our Java-based backend.
Responsibilities (key tasks)
- Creating fast, intuitive and easy-to-use applications
- Designing and implementing new features in our existing applications
- Integrating our backend with new APIs
- Optimizing applications for performance
- Promoting usability best practices
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
Skills & Experience:
- at least 2+ years of industry engineering experience
- Experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate and MySQL
- Experience integrating with and/or designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience with automated testing frameworks
- Experience with efficient and scalable software systems
- Experience managing Linux servers
In addition to the above, we also require at least 2 of the following:
- iOS development experience
- Android development experience
- Windows UWP development experience
- WEB front-end (AngularJS, React etc.) development experience
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your CV in the first instance with a covering letter to; jobs@QikServe.com