Competition Terms & Conditions
Please read our competition terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms & conditions (the “Terms”) apply to all participants in the Dine and Dash Survey promotion (the “Promotion”).
- The organiser of the Promotion is QikServe Limited, a company registered in Scotland with company number SC40573 and registered address at 3 Lady Lawson Street, Edinburgh, EH3 9DR (“QikServe”).
ELIGIBILITY FOR ENTRY
- The Promotion is open to respondents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over as at the 1st June 2016.
- Entry to the Promotion is free of charge and is not conditional on the purchase or use of any products/services of QikServe.
- The directors, management and employees of QikServe as well as their immediate families, are not entitled to participate in the promotion.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- QikServe at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant to the Promotion where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms.
HOW TO ENTER
- In order to enter the Promotion, you should follow the link and respond to the survey questions hosted at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/9BJ3KHS . You are also required to send your email address to email@example.com which we will use for the purposes of contacting the winner.
- Entries will be accepted from 00.01 on 24th June 2016 (the “Commencement Date”) to 23.59 on 8th July 2016 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received before the Commencement Date or after the Closing Date are invalid and will not be accepted. QikServe shall not be responsible for any entry submission failures caused by technical errors.
- By entering the Promotion, you hereby warrant that your entry does not contain any content which (a) is plagiarised from or otherwise infringes the intellectual property of any third party or contains any third party material or content for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses, consents and/or approvals; (b) is defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence and/or in breach of privacy; (c) constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or (d) is technically harmful (including, without limitation, containing computer viruses).
DETERMINATION OF WINNERS
- The winner will be determined by random selection in Edinburgh, by use of a random number generator.
- The winning entry will be chosen at 12.00 on 12th July 2016 and the winner will be notified via email no later than 22nd July 2016. The winner will be contacted for confirmation that they accept their prize and for any supporting information or actions that may be required. Failure to provide such information to QikServe’s satisfaction within 30 days of receipt of the email may result in the prize being forfeited and QikServe’s choosing to re-run the selection process to choose an alternative winner.
- Failure to comply with the requirements set out in these Terms may result in a winner being disqualified and an alternative winner being chosen in their place. In addition, QikServe reserves the right at its sole discretion to refuse to award any prize to any winner who has or, is deemed likely to have, violated any term or rule outlined in these Terms, gained unfair advantage or won the Promotion using fraudulent or unfair means.
- The prize consists of a £50 voucher to spend on a meal at 5pm.com. QikServe shall take commercially reasonable steps to purchase the prize in accordance with the preferences and reasonable instructions of the winner.
- The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative will be given. Where any element of the prize is unavailable, an alternative of equal value will be provided. Any extra costs beyond the value of the prize as outlined in these terms will be the responsibility of the winner.
- In the event that the winner, for any reason, does not accept the prize or any element thereof, then the prize (or the relevant element) will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that forfeited prize (or the relevant element).
- QikServe accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting any prize and advises entrants that independent financial advice be sought in the event of winning.
- If you would like to receive a copy of these Terms free of charge, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All selections and decisions made by QikServe in conjunction with this Promotion are final and binding and no discussions will be entered into or correspondences entertained in this regard.
- QikServe shall be entitled to terminate or modify the Promotion or these Terms at any time prior to the Closing Date by publishing any such modification or termination on the relevant QikServe website or otherwise communicating it in writing to entrants.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of QikServe and which prevents QikServe from complying with or fulfilling any element of these Terms (“Force Majeure Event”), QikServe will not be liable or responsible in any in respect of such Force Majeure Event.
- These Terms and the Promotion are governed by the laws of Scotland and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.