Key Account Manager
(with regular European travel & potential to Middle East.)
A rare opportunity has emerged to get in near the beginning of one of Scotland’s most exciting start-up companies. QikServe has global ambitions to revolutionise the fast-casual dining industry. The solution is based on mobile apps together with a cloud-based platform.
We provide micro-location, self-ordering and payment services to the restaurant and hospitality industry, allowing their customers to order and pay for food and drinks at their tables with their smart phones.
QikServe are looking for an ambitious and driven Account Manager.
The role requires a well organised, good listener, with a commercial orientation, and good attention to detail. This is a great chance to work in a dynamic and fast growing company, with international clients. Must be flexible and willing to travel on a regular basis to client sites in Europe and overseas. Typically 20% to 30% of the time will involve travel to European locations; initially Amsterdam and others as appropriate and required.
The Job Role
- Long term development of profitable business in key clients
- Act as the main point of contact for internal and external interactions with your clients
- Liaison with clients, implementation teams and product
- Identify and drive opportunities for business growth
- Be a trusted member of the client and QikServe team
- Provide accurate forecasts
- Promote timely delivery of product and services
- Communicate clearly and timeously initiatives and issues
- Capable of establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player with flexible attitude
- Must be willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to use own initiative and work without supervision. Well organised and professional
- Commercially aware and hungry
- Good listening, questioning and negotiating skills
- Able to deal with many strands of work simultaneously
Salary negotiable based on experience. Share option scheme.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your CV in the first instance with a covering letter to email@example.com