Operations and Implementation Analyst
An exciting opportunity to join one of Scotland’s most dynamic start-up companies in a period of international growth.
QikServe has global ambitions and is set to revolutionise the casual dining customer experience. We provide micro-location, self-ordering and payment services to the restaurant and hospitality industry, allowing their customers to order and pay for food and drinks using their smartphone or tablet device.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to deliver and support the implementation of QikServe technologies within our global customer base. The role requires a fast learner with a passion for technology who has the determination and desire to grow with us. The successful candidate will work within our operations team and will quickly become a guru of QikServe and partner platforms.
- Operational deployment and configuration of QikServe among our new and existing customers
- Project management of customer implementation and roll out
- Customer relationship management
- Performance management and monitoring within existing customer sites
- Customer training and support
- Pre-release testing
- Technically astute – you’ll need the ability to rapidly configure systems
- Trouble-shooter – it’s complex enterprise technology after all
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player with flexible attitude
- Solution provider who gets stuff done
- Attention to detail
- Point-of-Sale system experience, such as Micros, Zonal, Aloha, Radiant or Oracle Hospitality
- Experience in the Hospitality sector
- Additional languages spoken
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your CV in the first instance with a covering letter to; jobs@Qikserve.com